Depends on Qt 4.x
|Submitted: Sep 6 2009|
Updated: 2 days ago
Converseen is an open source image converter and resizer written in C++ with the powerful Qt4 libraries. Thanks to the Magick++ image libraries it supports more than 100 image formats like DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF and many others.Archlinux
Converseen allows you to convert, resize, rotate and flip automatically an unlimited number of images.
With Converseen you can save your time because it can process more than one image with one mouse click!
Converseen is very simple: it features a very simple user interface without strange options.
With converseen you can:
Carry out a single or a multiple conversion.
Resize one or multiple images.
Compress images for your web pages.
Rotate and flip images.
Rename a bunch of images using a progressive number or a prefix/suffix.
Selecting a resampling filter to resize images.
Converseen depends on Qt4 and Magick++ libraries.
If you appreciate this work and would like to support the project, you are welcome to donate money via Paypal: http://converseen.sourceforge.net/#donations
Converseen is available for the following platforms:
0.6.2 - 2013-05-08
- Various code improvements and optimizations.
0.6.1 - 2013-05-03
- Updated Czech, German and Russian translations. If you are interested on translating Converseen, please contact me.
0.6 - 2013-04-15
- Improved the preview generation process
- Possibility to rotate and flip the images
- Now the user can choose to resize images using one of the 16 interpolation filters
- Now the user can rename files using a progressive number
- Various improvements on the code
- Removed Polish translation. If you're interested on translating it, please contact me
- Various bugs fixed
0.5.3 - 2013-02-12
- Now it works with ImageMagick >= 6.8.0
- Added russian translation
0.5.2 - 2012-11-12
- Fixed a bug with the overwrite option on Windows
- Updated the german translation
0.5.1 - 2012-07-02
- Fixed a bug with density/resolution settings
- Updated translations (Hungarian, Czech, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish)
0.5 - 2012-06-05
- New and highly optimized graphical user interface
- Improved thumbnail generation
- Possibility to resize different image formats without changing the destination formats
- Possibility to choose a background color when converting images to formats that don't support alpha channel like jpeg files.
- Possibility to override transparency with an arbitrary color
- Improved conversion process
- Now, at the end of the conversion process, the destination folder(s) can be opened with a click
- All the interface attributes are automatically saved
- Fixed the bug with dotted filenames
- Both tif and tiff formats can be opened
- Other GUI improvements
- Various bug fixed
0.4.9 - 2012-01-31
- Fixed a bug with special characters
0.4.8 - 2012-01-10
- Fixed a bug in picture previewer
0.4.7 - 2011-12-01
- Optimized GUI for small screen resolutions (netbooks)
- Fixed overwriting with upper suffixes
- Now the window geometry is saved
0.4.6 - 2011-09-13
- Fixed a bug with the overwriting option
0.4.5 - 2011-09-12
- Modified the code to work in Windows
- Added Turkish translation
- Added support for Cmake
0.4.3 - 2011-08-03
- Added service menu for Kde
- Fixed overwriting with upper suffixes
- Added Spanish (Chile) translation
0.4.2 - 2011-06-28
- Fixed overwriting dialog when the renaming option is enabled.
0.4.1 - 2011-03-10
- Improved picture previewer
- If the output folder doesn't exists it will be created
0.4 - 2011-02-11
- Added thread support to image conversions.
- Added a progress bar into the conversion dialog.
- Added drag and drop.
- Improved management of PNG.
- Fixed various bugs and improved the code.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Added German translation.
0.3.2 - 2010-10-23
-Added French traslation by Ludovic Troisi
0.3.1 - 2010-09-07
-Fixed crash when deleting photos
-Fixed informations about images on "Dimensions" box.
-Increased performances for previews.
-Various code improvements
0.3 - 2010-04-12
-Improved image resizing options. Now it's possible to resize images by percentage or pixel
-Czech translation by Pavel Fric
0.2.1 - 2009-12-29
-Fixed and improved file dialog
-Hungarian translation by Charles Barcza
0.2 - 2009-11-19
-Automatic file renaming
-Polish translation by Dominik Kapusta