Depends on Qt 4.x
|Submitted: Jun 10 2006|
Updated: Aug 20 2008
KardsGT is a card game programme that has many of your favourite card
games. Each game comes with an exhaustive manual on how to play. In
addition to the many wonderful games, we also have amazing characters
to play against. Each character has their own history and sense of
play, giving you a fun challenge as you spend your time.
The specific games are:
- crazy eights
- old maid
- Bug fix: Compilation error for users of GCC 4.3.
- Converted to GPLv3
- Converted to QT 4.
- Major game library restructuring.
- Game library API improvements.
- Added Crazy Eights.
- Added Jokers to the card deck.
- Simplified game file structures, previous game files incompatible.
- Added support for QT storage structures.
- Added installation from QT directly.
- Users can select either XPM or PNG for card image files.
- Bug fix: An exception would be thrown in cribbage while looking for pairs because the special run was not created correctly.
- Bug fix: When a player had a triple run of 5's, the 2 for 15 would not be displayed in the summary.
- Bug fix: When a player played an out of sequence run that was broken by a non-run card that had a run card preceding it, the run sequence would not be counted.
- Bug fix: According to the rules only straight runs count during play.
- Bug fix: When more than one pair was in the play sequence the last pair was not found.
- Bug fix: In Cribbage, a run or pairs would not be counted if the resulting score was 31.
- Bug fix: In Cribbage, if a special run was in the hand and if the pair was able to make a combination of 15, it would remove the pair for 15 from the sequence of listed point counting hands.
- Bug Fix: When in Go, if the Go Player made 31, it would continue to remain his turn.
- Added check to verify proper crib selection.
- Bug fix: Abigail, Jack, Norman, Sally failed to check if their card was a legal card to play in a special point situation on the board.
- Bug fix: Abigail, Jack, Norman incorrectly would select the same card twice when discarding to their opponents crib if only one non-valuable card was present.
- Bug fix: If you scored over 5 points, the game over condition failed in interface.
- Bug fix: If you scored over 5 points, the game over condition failed in euchre class.
- Bug fix: If you lead with the left bower KardsGT would fail to require you play trump if you could.
- Bug fix: The maker was never identified at the start of a new round.
- Bug fix: Spades players will now check to see if partner has actually played a card.
- Added Euchre.
- Bug fix: The good Spades players should not play over their partners.
- In the Player class, the current level will only be loaded if it is not set.
- Bug fix: Nobs would be counted in a players crib if they had nobs in their hand.
- Bug fix: In Cribbage, the computer player's hand would continue to be shown if the computer was the dealer and won the stake in his hand count.
- In version 0.5.0, the DCF file failed to be updated.
- Added Old Maid.
- Bug fixes in the libraries.
- New back images for the cards.
- Bug fixes in the make file.
- Now can sort your hand by random.
- Made the skill ratings more consistent.
- SAVED GAME FILES PRIOR TO THIS RELEASE WILL NO LONGER WORK!
- New logo and player images, a default male and female image.
- Added the game of spades.
- Every player now has AI for every game.
- You can now customise the card images, and the player image.
- The screen size is now larger.
- Changed how the play sequence is shown to the player.
- You can sort the cards in your hand.
- Improved the captioning system.
- Bug fix: Cribbage board no longer fails to update correctly.
- Bug fix: The default ordering in the players hand in hearts.
- Bug fix: The dialogues no longer are larger than our game screen.
- Added the game of hearts
- Added four new players.
- Added the ability to select the player(s) to play against.
- Now you can load game files directly from the command line with no further intervention.
- Added turn signal indications.
- Improved the user profile database.
- Bug fix: Graphics no longer blur.
- Bug fix: Added delay so you can see the last card played.
- Bug fix: All errors are properly handled now.
- Bug fix: Card dialogues all now fit within their windows.
- Bug fix: All card message dialogues fit within their windows.
- Restructured the libraries to reduce compiling time.
- Restructured the handbook for better navigation.
- Cribbage game improvements and bug fixes.
- War introduced.
- Added a better looking card back image.
- Changed the game file structure, not compatible with previous versions.
- Fixed graphical bugs with KardPile and KardSequence.
- Fixed stake win for both players when they both can score 121 in the same hand.
- Fixed problem with 2 for 15s being removed during special run hands.
- Strengthened Wally's AI.
- First Release