|Submitted: Jan 15 2007|
Updated: Apr 18 2007
KPops Converter is a complete converter wizard tool for transfer your PSX games to your PSP with
3.02 OE-B, 3.03 OE-* or newer firmware by Dark_Alex.
It's based on Pops Converter by aeolusc & moon (thanks for your screenshot),
in KDVDAuthorWizard (installer and program structure), in my PSX2PSP script and now
in popstation Mod by Coldbird (copstation).
With this tool you can make an image of your PSX discs, with progress bars.
Detect automatically the GameCode from cd-image and you can modify if you don't like.
You can enter TitleGame and gamecode for Game and Saves.
You can select personal images for the game, icon, screen's background and boot image (recommended)
The program loads automatically existing pictures in the folder if you open a cd-image.
The program includes a graphical tool for generates an image with title and
gamecode data automatically, with personal fonts, colors and images. Included
preview for all pictures.
Included PDF/PS to DOCUMENT.DAT function, you can make a manual for the PSX game
from a pdf file or, too, from a directory contains the images for the manual, the images can
be in any ImageMagick's format and in any resolution or size, the program adjust them.
You can configure the compression of PBP from program and can fix pal games, for finish,
program save the game in one folder with the gamecode name.
popstation mod by Coldbird (source code included, modified by me and install automatically)
docmaker (source code included and install automatically if you dont have it)
paladin pal2ntsc converter (source code included and install automatically if you dont have it)
NOW NO REQUIRES PSP-PSX Hot Shots Golf 2 provided by Sony. (thanks to Coldbird)
You can use de Installer.kdmr for a correct installation.
The Installer.kmdr make executables, copy necessary files in a correct
place and creates a Desktop file in your Media menu.
If you don't like, create copstation, docmaker and paladin2ntsc from sources, copy in someplace in your
PATH and execute directly.
- Fix bug in Make DOCUMENT.DAT function (now works in $TMPDIR)
- Now Make DOCUMENT.DAT function only requires PSX game code
- Added function for multidisc ICON0 creation
- Modified save folder name
- Now Transfer function no depends on KDE
- Fix one bug in background selection for PIC0
- New compact and clean gui, for better resolution
- Fix bug in icon video selection (thanks jonny84)
- Fix a bug in installer script
- Added ISO.TOC creation for included in final EBOOT
- Added uninstall script
- Improved gui with layers
- Language corrections
- No more language selection, now script catchs it from $LANG value
- Now not is necessary Hot Shots Golf 2 BASE.PBP
- Added option for firmware selector
- Added function for Custom Boot Screen
- Modified code for functions in psx2psp script
- Added support for copstation and new functions (not included iso extraction)
- Improved installer.sh script
- Removed unnecessary while bucles in script for files and folders selectors
- Improved language translations
- Improved Search Game code progress bar
- Fix bug in Transfer game
- Support for PAL2NTSC conversion (thanks paladin)
- Fix cath title if filename contains "." (points)
- Support for 3.03 OE-C
- Add Eject button for CD/DVD-ROM
- Add DATA.PSP in shared application forder for EBOOT creation
- Fix selection name for save PSX cd-image, now add ".bin" if not set
- Added font size selector for personal fonts and colors tab
- Fix set default fonts if you deselect Custom fonts
- PIC0 auto-generates if you select new font
- Loads ICON1.SMF and SND0.AT3 from output folder if exist
- Remove inecessary kdialog calls
- GUI improvement
- Now you can transfer the game to your mount PSP
- Available in English, Spanish and Catalan languages
- New filter for picture resizes
- Fix cdrdao control progress
- Fix creation of PIC0 if Game title contains one "'", now replaced with "`" automatically
- Fix Search Game Code if PSX Game is multidisc
- Rewrited language files
- Selection of language file afects script and GUI, now the GUI is in your language
- Other corrections